cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger AS2 403 error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've already seen [this posting |; and my AS2 scenario is working properly as long as I have a single channel.

The wrinkle is that I need to add a second AS2 channel for the same trading partner. The second adapter is needed to allow for message transofmration, this must be done in the sender channel since the receiver channel is an idoc channel, which does not allow for transformation.

Is it possible, if so how, to set up two unique Seeburger AS2 sender channels to receive messages from a single trading partner, and to apply message transformation in one of those channels and not the other.

-Gerry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gerry,

It is not possible to have the same channel twice for the same trading partner.

But you can use the "skipExecution" parameter and an expression, to evaluate if you need to run the conversion or not.

Do you receive different message types from one partner in the same AS2 channel?

And some of them need to be converted while others need no conversion?

regards,

Daniel

Edited by: Daniel Rexter on Nov 22, 2010 5:06 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found a way around this. It is possible to have two sender channels for a trading partner.

The stipulation is that in the sender channels you need to to define the message subject -- othern than "*" -- this of course will mean the sender will actually need to use different AS2 Subjects for each message or message 'type'

Wildcards do work, so "AS2 Subject*" -- its regretable that seeburger doesn't allow fo;teromg pf tje cjammes based on other fields, for example dtAS2Filename.

-G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gerry,

that's right, if the partner can send different subjects, it'll work as well.

regards,

Daniel