cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended Rebate Process with Customer Hierachy - BO04 condition type issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on Extended Rebate Process with Customer Hierachy - in billing document BO04 condition value is not updating.

I created Rebate agreement and i maintained the condition BO04 say 5% then i created Sales order, Delivery and billing, in billing condition type BO04 is determined but condition value is not updating it showing 0.

Pls guide me am i missing any config.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep

Did you check the pricing analysis in the billing document? Do that first.

Possibly one of the access fields is missing in the document, e.g., customer hierarchy node.

Also check the pricing date. Is there a requirement against the condition type in the pricing procedure? may be a copy of 24 with additional logic. Check that out.

Are the Rebate recipient and sales org relevant for rebate?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Thank you for your response !

I have done the billing pricing Analysis condition type is found but value is not updated.

I am using the standard requirement in procedure 24.

Rebate reciepant and Sales Org both are relavant for rebate

Customer Hiererchy is maintained correctly in VDH1N. Rebate reciepant is displaying in Order and invoice also.

But still condition value is not updating, pls let me now do i need to check any other config settings in extended rebate process.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

I opened the rebate agreement and in the Sales volume for Rebate agreement section i found message Long text below mentioned

System Response:

em Response

The system could not determine a payment amount differing from 0 for any condition record of the rebate agreement

0000000003 in accordance with the payment procedure set.

In technical Details section

Message Identification BON_ENH_MESS

Answers (0)