Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Invoice number generation in SD Billing for Indonesia not happening as

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please help me to trace the problem as explained below ,

I have configured the sap R/3 system to country Indonesia. Now If I am generating customer invoice through transaction FB70 the Indonesia specific number range is generated as I have configured. But If I am creating a SD bill ( type F1 ) for a sales order then the VAT is copied and displayed in the Tax Invoice , but the Tax invoice number range is not as per the SPRO setting , instead it is picking up the billing number itself. Is this correct , if I am not wrong then SAP help says the number range should be as per what I have configured. or SD billing FI doc type RV , I have assigned the Doc class A1 and a corresponding numberrange.But still the SD billing number is populated in the field BKPF-XBLNR.

Hence please guide me what settings I need to check in order to get the correct number range.

Regards

Saugata

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saugata

If you have already assigned the document class A1 to RV document type, then check if you have created a number group and assigned a number range to it or not. And finally check if the company code of ID is assigned to the document class, number group and the start date and expiry date have been set or not. As a rule code 2 is normally 000 in the case of tax invoice numbering.

Thanks

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ideally if it is configured for SD then VBRK-XBLNR and BKPF-XBLNR would be filled with the tax invoice number which is a 16 digit number. For your F1 invoice type check the accounting document type generated. It would mostly be RV.

You need to set up this accounting document type to consume the tax invoice number range. I guess FB70 transaction would be associated with accounting document type DR which is configured to use up the tax invoice number range.

So follow these steps:

1. First check the accounting document type created for the invoice of type F1.

2. Go to SPROCross Application Component-General Application FunctionsCross-Application Document NumberingIndonesia--Document Numbering

3. Check the document class created for country ID.

4. If document class is created as I guess it has been because you can already generate the number through FB70 transactions then check if accounting document type created from F1 invoice is assigned to the document class.

I guess it is this setting which you are missing. As a result of this tax invoice number is not getting generated for SD documents.

Thanks

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the attachment "Documentation_ID_FI-LO_2009.pdf" in the Note 938319