cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LE Pricing - inactive due to calculation basis/shipping material type - K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys

I need your help we have three condition types in LE pricing with same condition class (discount) and condition basis (delivery), all three need to be activated in the pricing procedure with some value or the other. Currently two shoe inactivem, is there way around to make all active, a SAP note, User Exit or something.

I would really appreciate your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, You did not mention the condition types name & your mail does not provide sufficient data. hence I am in the position to explain common reason for this issue.

a condition can become inactive in the pricing procedure dynamically if any other subsequent conditions take precedence over it.

your conditino was calculated with an alt. cal type, but there would have been some other condtiion in your pri procedure which was more relevant with respect this condition so it became inacitve automatically.

for example we may have a PR00 price in the sales order and a disc condition on it based on a alt cal type instead of condition record. But the moment we supply the line item with a net price condition like PN00 automatically the disc condition should become inactive and becomes inactive. Reason is after net price we dont to give any further discounts.

Hope it helps.