cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NameNotFoundException: Object not found in lookup of FilenameModuleBean

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

after migration from XI 3.0 to PI 7.10 we have a problem with a Java-Module in the File-Adapter.

In XI 3.0 we hat only a EAR-File. We converted it into a SCA-File an deploy it with the JSPM.

I also can see the Objekt in the JNDI-Browser under:

localejbs/sap.com/fnmodear/FilenameModuleBean

rfcaccessejb/sap.com/fnmodear/FilenameModuleBean

sap.com/fnmodear/FilenameModuleBean

ejbCosNaming/sap.com/fnmodear/FilenameModuleBean

but not under:

AF_Modules/ (I don´t know if it matters)

In the File-Adapter we try FilenameModuleBean in the Module Name, but we get the following error message:

18.11.2010 17:02:59 Fehler Adapter Framework caught exception: Object not found in lookup of FilenameModuleBean.

18.11.2010 17:02:59 Fehler Delivering the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NameNotFoundException: Object not found in lookup of FilenameModuleBean..

It seems that he can´t look up the JNDI name.

I hope anyone can help me with the problem.

Best Regards

Georg

Edited by: Georg Kunkel on Nov 18, 2010 5:21 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to type the full JNDI name in module configuration, so in your case:

sap.com/fnmodear/FilenameModuleBean

I have noticed that the JNDI name construction in 3.0 and 7.1 is different.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Georg,

I believe the java module "FilenameModuleBean" in your case is a custom adapter module and hence it would not be available under AF_Modules. The AF_Module is for the modules which are shipped with PI by SAP like PayloadSwapBean, XMLConvertorBean etc.

As a checklist, please check the following entries in the module tab of the channel configuration:

1. Module Name: FilenameModuleBean

2. Type: Local Enterprise Bean

3. Module Key: Any Constant Value

4. Module parameters for this module key (Necessary only if the custom module expects any inputs)

Also as you mentioned,

>>In XI 3.0 we hat only a EAR-File. We converted it into a SCA-File an deploy it with the JSPM.

For this, there might be a case that the .SCA file was not generated properly. To properly generate the .SCA or .SDA file you can:

1. Build sca from ear using nwpacktool described in SAP note:1223957

2. Use NWDS 7.1. You can convert your EAR file to SDA file with the help of CECTL & nwcetool provided with NWDS 7.1

Check:

You might also want to look at the following link for creating custom adapter module for PI 7.10

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c0b39e65-981e-2b10-1c9c-fc3f8e674...

In case everything looks fine to you, a manual re-start (if possible) of the PI Server should solve the problem.

I hope this helps.

Regards, Gaurav.