Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sum % based statistical conditions as %

TAitchison
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am having some difficulty figuring out the following pricing requirement

I have two condition types, ZPC1, ZPC2. Both of these are % based discounts and are statistical.

I want to create a subtotal that sums these two conditions up as a percentage so if ZPC1 = 1% and ZPC2 = 2%, I want a line in the price procedure to say "Total Discounts Available" 3% and then the condition value is 3% x gross price.

When i create the subtotal, its is being converted to $/cs calculation instead of %. How do i get the subtotal to be calculation type = V. Note: this line is just informational to the end user...i do not want to create a separate condition type for the subtotal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume that both of your '%' Discount Condition types which are statistical are w.r.t Sales Price Condition Type.

You can add both the conditions and get the value at Subtotal.

This will not give you the Condition Amount Total but it will give you the Condition Value Total.

now this Subtotal value you can post though the new 'ZDIS' Condition type with 100%.

e.g ; Stat

10 Pr00

15 ZDIS1 10 x

20 ZDIS2 10 x

25 SubTotal 15 20

30 ZDIS 25

I hope this could help you resolve.

Thank You.

RB.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

This is more related to techinical rather than functional. Your Technial person is the right one to provide such coding instead you can post the same query in ABAP forum for quick replies.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD