Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy control for Text in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i would like to check with you guys.

I have a scenario where by, we create sales order and maintain item text. This is copied to the delivery. Here the text if modified to enter more text.

But when it comes to invoice, it is copying the text from the sales order instead of the delivery.

How can I configure it to copy from delivery?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor

in VOTXN,

Check in Billing access sequence. which need not be same as order / Delivery access sequence.

In access sequence- check the Text Object. system copies the text based on this text object & Text ID.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Text ID for the Delivery and Billing in Item level is the same. should the Access Sequence assigned to it be the same as well?

0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer the text object - VBBP, in the text determination procedure. Against the required text ID, you have access sequence. In the access sequence, you can maintain the requirement routine to copy text data from delivery to invoice and not from sales order.

regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check the following points:

1) Same text ids are present at Delivery item & Billing Item.

2) It at you want it at Item level text only then try through the ABAP routine at Copying Control between Delivery to Billing.

3)As u must have checked at Delivery --> Billing Document Copying control at item level , I didn't find any control for text.

Similarly for the Header. But by default Header text will overlap the item text as well due to the missing routine. But I have verified it in the past, if you maintain the same text at Delivery Header and it will populate at your billing document Header text as well.

Please try and confirm the same.

Thank You,

RB.