cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who knows the use of VBRP-MWSKZ field?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If could be possible we'd like to have the tax code in the SD invoce, without use KOMV.

We have found VBRP-MWSKZ, but we don't undertand its use, because this field is always empty and it seems not use.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I hadn't finished.

Maybe you are in reason and this a field from other versions, we don't know.

Anyway, thank you very much.

Muchas gracias.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

We have to print the invoice , andwhile we was searching the required fields to print, we found this VBRP-MWSKZ field.

As we need to print the tax code, we thought instead of access to KOMV and so on, use this field if it's avaiable.

But it's empty and we haven't found any information about its use into the SD invoices.

Gracias Eduardo.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ariana,

I think that you are using SMARTFORMS. So, you must print it after the invoice is saved, and the FI document too. If you want to print the amounts of VAT, you can use in the SMARTFORMS the proper coding to obtain it. With the function module AC_DOCUMENT_RECORD you can get the document FI. After, you can read the tables (BSEG or perhaps BSET) to try the amounts and indicators (check them with SE16N). Set a break point in AC_DOCUMENT_RECORD and read FI documents from invoice to check the parameters that you must set. In X_DIALOG set empty and then you get an internal table for T_DOCUMENTS. Remeber to get only FI documents, because this function returns CO, COPA and other controlling documents.

I hope this helps you

Hasta luego,

Eduardo

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ariana,

After some time, I'm thinking that I don't understand. Do you want to print it by item? Because it's true, my before answer isn't right, because I've told you how to achieve the amounts and tax indicator for the header of invoice.

Regards,

Eduardo

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SMARTFORMS for global definitions form LB_BIL_INVOICE, I can see

GS_HD_KOND_W TYPE LBBIL_HD_KOND

in LBBIL_HD_KOND you have the field MWSKZ.

REgards

Eduardo

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ariana,

I don't understand what is your question. Do you want to populate MWSKZ? Do you need understand the reason for this field in VBAP?

If you want to populate it, I suggest to do an append, for instance, VBAP-ZZMWSKZ and populate this field with the right userexit.

The reason. I don't know, perhaps it comes from older releases, think in invoices created from IDOC or BAPI's, without deliveries or SO, for instance invoice FP in IS-Retail (in this moment, FP behaves as F2, ie: MWSKZ is empty).

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo