cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating SRM 7.0 purchase order from R/3 ECC 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have a situation where we need to update srm po (account assignment ) after GR . we were able to update in R/3 .

Till now SRM version is 4.0 there was no problem and purchase order is only available in R/3 . Now SRM system getting updated to 7.0 and as in SRM 7.0 purchase order is saved in SRM system too . To avoid the inconsistency we have to update the po in SRM as well.

Is there any way to update in srm from r/3 ecc 6?

Thanks ,

Rhea.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no mechanism in standard which update SRM PO from ERP PO in ext classic scenario.

In std, ERP PO is just a copy and any of the changes have to be incorporated in SRM (which are then replicated to SRM)

You have to handle this through customization where after GR you change the account assignment of SRM PO in SRM and the replicate it to ERP.

Regards,

Mitesh

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Extended Classic, Main PO is SRM PO and Copy PO is ERP PO. You can not edit copy PO so do not need to update PO from ERP to SRM. What is your actual issue? Change version PO is not updated in ERP?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

We use some customization during good receipt so during GR we change the account assigment details of po .

We got a method to change the ECPO . so it is possible to change ECPO(copy of srm ) in ERP.

What I am looking at is after changing the srm po copy in ERP I want to update in SRM too. so that both has same values (account assignment) . Not sure at this point how can be done (May thru BAPI/ RFC).

so is it possible to change po details in SRM from R/3.

Rhea.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rhea,

What is your SRM scenario? Classic or Extended classic? If it is classic, SRM70 does not hold any PO and PO will always be stored in backend ECC nomatter what version of SRM you use.

Regards,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jagadish,

I think uou haven't read my post clearly I already mentioned its SRM 7 and stated that po is stored in SRM means Extended Classic right?

Rhea.