cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Determination in Delivery order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I need to add a partner to the header of a delivery order based on some information contained in one of my Z tables. The partner if of type SP(LF) : Forwarding Agent.

The partner who would play the role of forwarding agent on this delivery is contained in my Z table. I need to insert this at the time of creation of the delivery order. Should I be using copy routines or are there some exits available.

Is partner determination carried out at delivery order like it is done at the time of sales order ? Or is it that the partner information is copied from sales orders only ?

Thanks and Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes I think this is possible. In IMG Partner Function for Delivery Header assign this Forwarding Agent partner function to your Delivery Type LF without ticking the box "Not Modifiable". While doing delivery, you can manually include this partner function.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I want to copy this forwarding agent automatically from a Z table. User can not specify this manually. Can you suggest where I can write the piece of code to do this ? Essentially we want to create a record in table vbup programaticaly and looking for an appropriate place(exits, spot etc.) to write this code.

Thanks and Regards

Sulabh

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in Include: MV50AFZ1

btw: Where you want to include this partner either @ header level or Item level. Based on that you can choose the place for coding.

FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_LIKP

FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_LIPS

Hope it helps

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Balaji,

Since the determination of forwarding agent that would carry this delivery is after the sales order and performed by a user who does not have access to sales order, we do not want to update the sales order with forwarding agent information. Besides, forwarding agent may also change during the execution of the same sales order. Therefore, I would prefer a way to insert this in delivery order itself rather than copying the information to the sales order first and then relying on standard copy control.

Would you have a suggestion on how to do this.

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

please maintain that FFA at sales order header level manually or automatically.

then it copies to dealivery header.

this is a standard process.

if there is no link for Z table you can have it in place.

try the process and confirm.

regards,

balajia