Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to draw a line in table for smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Actually hav to draw a horizontal line table i.e. at last of the main window for a smartform.

Please respond as soon as possible..

With regards

kirankp

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can place a text node as your last node in the main window using field &sy-uline(10).

Or if you need to use it in a table, use the footer of the table to place the text node.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Create a framed Window with very small height

Or

u can just use Underscores in a text element. "__________________"

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

Hi

I just had the same requirement. I want a line in column 1 and 3, of a 3 column row within my multiple row table.

I used the underscore text "__________________" in my text element.

However I wanted the line to appear in the (vertical) middle of the row not at the bottom as this would.

So I created a character format which on the "Standard Settings" Tab, I ticked the "Superscript" effects option. this has the effect of moving the text upwards within the line and so the underscore now appears in the middle of the line. I also had top make the character size fairly small, 7.0pt. (I also used Arial.)

Not necessarily the most elegant of solutions, but simple.

regards

Adam

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Add border in your main window.

Br,

Hannu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

In the node you want to display the line, just click on the node. On the right hand side you will see the attributes. In that select the "<b>Output Options</b>". In that you will see the "<b>Preview</b>" block, in that you can select the lower line (_). Activate the Smartform and your lower line will display to the width of the window.

Reward if helpful.

Regards,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you can fix the border type for most nodes in a smartform from the output options of the node.

0 Kudos

Hi

Add border in your main window horizontally..

Thanks

Sravanthi