cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

We are creating a Scheduling agreement, where some parties who are not direct costumers, they are the traders to whom they sale to the end customers, so its not possible for them to specify the sold to party. According to the trader the sold to party(end customers) may vary.

Here we are sending our FG product direct to those end customers.. so I can create a Fwdg agent as a partner function for this traders, but how to do the changes in scheduling agreement for final customer.

I can create a dummy customer while creating the Scheduling Agreement..... can we change the final (end) customer later on by doing some enhancement ....

Send me the valuable inputs on this.. how can we go ahead..

Thank you

Hrishikesh K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to your post,

Trader place the order & you issue the goods to End Customer. From your point of view, Trader is just a Sales agent- could be external sales agent, but I dont consider trader as forwarding agent, if Trader doesnt transport the goods personally to the end customers.

Now, when you want to change the Sold to Party in Scheduling agreement? is it after creationg of Sch. agreement or at the time of Delivery creation for this SA?

Check in VOPA- partner determination procedure @ sales document level.

You can change the Sold to in SA until, any preceeding document exists such as delivery.

If you create dummy customer, when you want to change this number in SA?

Hope, you will have solutioin with you, if you able to answer the mentionied queries.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Thank you for your valuable inputs..

With discussion of client we solved the problem through creating a Dummy customer and assigned Ship to party, Bill to Party & Payer at Partner function in CMR. At the time of creating scheduling agreement system will popup the screen from which we want to select the Ship to party and process further..

Regards

Hrishikesh K

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

why are thinking to use scheduling agreement for your requriment. consignment business process very well suits your requriment.

where you will sending goods to trader.

trader will inturn send this goods to customer.

if customer takes it and rejects he takes back on behalf of you.

and inturn he will return to your company.

or

if already this scheduling agreement already in place then no issues.

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Balaji

Trader is a mediator here.. he took the order and passes to us.. we need to supply the goods to the final customer..

Consignment sales is altogether a diff. scenario..

our co. want to have scheduling agreement as it is entered.. but ship to party may very..

How to change in the SA after creation of scheduling lines which is more concerned now..

Regards

Hrishikesh