cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Release Orders for Quantity Contracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

I have a problem when I create the Release Order for a Quantity Contract.

I use a stadard Type of Contract (KM) and i use the standard process (from help SAP).

I create the order in reference.

I Enter with the contract number.

I Choose Selection list. --> The Help says. "The quantities (quantity contract) or values (value contract) that have not yet been released for the contract items are displayed here". This is correct and this is the situationt that i want.

My problem is that the system always displayed the total quantity from the contrat, also after the creation of same order.

Which parameters I must use?

Example:

Correct

1) Qty Contract = 100

2) Order A = 20

3) Order B = 30

4) if I create a new order system propose Qty = 50

My situation

1) Qty Contract = 100

2) Order A = 20

3) Order B = 30

4) if I create a new order system propose Qty = 100

Please help me.

Edited by: Davide Angelibusi on Nov 18, 2010 12:37 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the Item category of the document "Completion rule" is set or not. and also check the copycontrol "Complete reference"

in VTAA (Contract to release order).

regards

kedasu.a

Former Member
0 Kudos

I try but the situation is the same.

In condition Type i have setting "Completion rule" as B. In VTAA I also insert the flag in "Complete reference". Infine in datails of position, I setting "Copy quantity" and "Pos./neg. quantity" as blank.

I Try again but I have the same problem: the system always propose the total quantity from contract.

Why??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Davide

Try with '+' in the 'Pos./neg. quantity' field in the copy control- at Item cat level for KMN - T code VTAA.

Also while there insert 2 in the 'Update document flow' field.

Also let the completion rule be 'C' in the item cat definition. We are interested in the Target quantity.

Check now and revert if it helps.

PS: As a general rule don't change standard config. Create a copy of the item cat KMN to ZKMN and play with that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you very much....

Now it's OK

David

Answers (0)