cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Party Account Not displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

After Saving the billing document, If I see the accounting document, The customer party account is not displayed. Instead I see a G/L account in place of my customer account. Calculations are correct but cant see the customer account. Need all ur help.

I have checked the acc det but there doesnt seem to be any problem. Still any kind of input and suggestions are really appreceated.

Note :- Reconcill acc maintianed in cust master and net value and taxes are calculated correctly in billing

Regards

Denish Patel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue is resolved.

Solution :- There was an account determination cash settelement procedure assigned to my billing. And the G/L was determined from that condtion technique.

Edited by: denish__01 on Dec 10, 2010 2:42 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Waiting for your valuable inputs......

Let me explain in detail :-

After saving the billing document, the accounting document is generated. My Customer subledger account itslef is not displayed in it. Which means my customer is not debited the amount. i.e. when i see FBL5N there is no record of my transaction.

Some information :- When i manually change the billing type to f2, while creating the billing document. Then its working fine. I can see my customer subledger account. I have also assigned the same pricing procedure to other document and tested, there also it seems to work fine. I have checked the G/L assignments (VKOA) nearly a 100 times. I dont think theres any problem there.

Unable to check the error. Need help. Any kind of input is really appreciated. Any function modules to check with abaper inorder to know the reason for the cause ??

Regards

Denish Patel

Edited by: denish__01 on Dec 10, 2010 11:34 AM

Edited by: denish__01 on Dec 10, 2010 11:53 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs....

The system is getting posting key as "40" . May be this could be the reason for the cause. Could you please tell me where does the system get the posting key when the accounting document is generated.

Thanks & Regards

Denish Patel

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check with FI guys, is there any such customization where in accounting document G/L account trigger in place of Customer account.

From SD perspective there is no such customization settings available.

Still if you are not able to find, You have to check in debug mode. There is function module which runs immediate after saving billing document to create Accounting document.

You can place the break point at "ACCOUNT_SAVE_DOCUMENT" & check.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

there is no any issues and for your reference this PK states that its an invoice.

if you add all the values that should be equal to the amount which for customer it is showing.

i confirm that there is no any issues with your accounting document.

beneath that customer number all the numbers are G/L accounts for which the transaction is completed with the help of G/L accounts.

regards,

balajia