cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excel Upoad issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement where I am upload the excel sheet using "File Upoad" UI element. The issue is that I am not able to fetch this data in an internal tabe.

We have tried out a few standard methods, but no success.

Can anyone please provide me the code for uploading the excel and getting the data in a table?

Thanks,

Sruti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have requirment to upload excel sheet using "File Upload" UI element and to fetch data in an internal table. I tried with saving this excel sheet as csv file and even as text file. But still getting the same error "'ERROR DUE TO IMPORT OF CLIPBOARD CONTENTS..."

Can anyone please provide me the code for uploading the excel and getting the data in a table?

Thanks,

Pooja

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Please search the forum as this question has been discussed at considerable length many times before. In particular look at the discussions around the Excel format. The binary/propriatery format of Excel can not be parsed and processed directly on the server into an internal table. For this kind of processing of the imported file you want to have a source Excel file in a text based format like XML or Text Tab Delimited.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shruti,

Check out the Test webdynpro component IOS_TEST_SPREADSHEET_MS.

Hope it might help .

thanks