cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC AC 5.3 - RAR Risk analysis Error Log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have scheduled the background job for full sync risk analysis for the first time . the job ended with status error . critical analysis, user,role and profile action analysis is shown 100% . but the user permission analysis shows 49% , role and profile permission analysis show 97% each . where can i check the log for the errors . do i need to run the whole risk analysis job again ? when i check the management reports , risk violations are shown as zero . Please let me know how i can proceed at this stage . thanks

Regards

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Klick on the job in the background job list, there is a button called "Show job hostory" which will allow you to see the errors.

Frank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

thanks for the replies . i found information about the errors in job history . do i need to run the risk analysis for all the users , roles and profiles again ? or can i just run for the failed ones .

Regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

First time please do for all users. I assume this was first time and it failed, so i will suggest you scheudle for all.

once these are done, then periodic jobs should be increamental.

few tips :

- schedule user sync separate job and once it finish only then scheudle role sync and when role sync finishes, only then schedule profile sync

- always select system ids from search help (which is F4 in ABAP)

- best scheudle one job per system id, so that when failure occurs, so that error analysis is easy

regards,

Surpreet

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

all sync data stored in VIRSA_CC_GENOBJ,

field VSYSKEY contain system id

field GENOBJID represent type of object

1 mean user

2 mean role

3 mean profile

disable limit of 1000 in CC debugger and run queries on this table like

select * from virsa_cc_genobj where vsyskey = 'PRD' and genobjid = 1

below you will see complete figure of number of roles synced, compare that with data in AGR_DEFINE in backend system

and similarly check others.

regards,

Surpreet