Did you mean: 

Automatic activation + deploy to DEV Runtime system after import of SP

benjamin_houttuin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear NWDI Guru's,

I have the following situation...

Background info:

We are currently in a ECC WebShop project. For this we have some SC's in a NWDI track to make modifications to the SAP Standard. As we started a few moths ago we initially loaded SP06 of the following components:

- sap.com/SAP-CRMDIC (Required SC, only needed for compiling)

- sap.com/SAP-SHRAPP (Developed SC, but Excluded from deployments)

- sap.com/SAP-SHRJAV (Required SC, only needed for compiling)

- sap.com/SAP-SHRWEB (Developed SC, all our Customer Changes are made in this SC)

- sap.com/SAP-IPCMSA (Required SC, only needed for compiling)

Because we found a bug and created a message for it SAP fixed this bug for us in SP08.

As we changed/enhanced some of the .jsp's in the sap.com/SAP-SHRWEB SC we are aware of the fact that we would get integration/collision issues. But this procedure is clear and described on help.sap.com

So we started the import into NWDI DEV workspace of the above mentioned SC's version SP08 and all went OK.

After aprox. 30 minutes everything was imported and build.

And now here comes the question:...

I would have expected that after importing, the CMS wouldn't automatically activate the changes and deploy the new rebuild objects to the DEV Runtime system.

If I look in the DTR and I run the: Systemtools > reports > Conflict Search... I do see a big list of all the conflicts with the status "open"...

Can someone explain me this behaviour? Is this standard, or did we do something wrong? I couldn't get a good answer on this in the help.sap.com documentation.

Thanks in advance!

Benjamin Houttuin

Edited by: Benjamin L.F. Houttuin on Nov 18, 2010 1:53 PM

The mentioned collisions are only in *.jsp , *.xml and *.xlf files... Could that be the reason? because these files are not build by NWDI it doesn't detect an issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

benjamin_houttuin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

created an OSS message for this

benjamin_houttuin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anyone???