Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status Management in cProjects

milan_mihok2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

in the cProject I can see that on my TASK level is small field Status profile which is read only and nothing seems to be filled in. On this task I do have certain statuses which I can change.

What I'd like to ask, if I can and of course how to customize my own statuses (for task marked as milestone) and assign to certain tasks. I'd like to avoid to change general Status profile for phases and projects.

thanks for any advice.

Milan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member225645
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Milan,

Your basic questions will be answered by SAP Help online documentation on status profile.

In nutshell, configure a status profile with user statuses and assign to object type Task only. This is minimum.

Then use it in your task within operative project.

thx, Mathavan

milan_mihok2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Mathavan,

in meantime I found place in SPRO where it is customizable: Collaboration projects -> Basic settings -> Create/Change Status Profile for User Status. Transaction BS02.

I have created my own status profile and what was important to assign to Object Type.

What was not possible for me when I created this post was assignment of my status profile to task. Now it's working... don't know reason why I can't assign before.

However define user status profile is quite tricky and I'm still playing with that. But that's another story.

regards,

Milan

Answers (0)