cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing of Others Shopping Cart by the SRM Admin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I wanted to know if there is a way in standard SRM 7.0 by which the SRM Administartor can not only view all other user's carts but also take control and process the same.

Regards

Sathya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP SRM standard.

ADmin role can change / process any one shopping cart. he has a very powerful authorisation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand that he has many authorizations. I do not see the option to edit a cart but only can view other's cart.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sathya,

You are right, in SRM70 Admin can no more edit others SCs. For this I guess you have to use team shopping cart functioanlity and assign admin for all users as substitudte then Admin can takeover the SC. For this user has to check the box "Team shopping cart" while ordering SC. This is a round about. Otherwise check with security if they can provide additional authorizations to edit.

Regards,

Jagadish

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

so SARM administrator could not find CHANGE button IN THE BOTTOM OF THE CART in SRM 700

Operational difficulty is more in SRM .Earlier administrator can correct the bad record and resubmit the cart and create a follow on document .

who will process the error shopping cart at appropriate time to accelarate and create a follow on docuement.

I believe ERROR IN PROCESS status shopping carts amy not available for reprocessing the car for the REQUESTER.so Admin intervene and correct the cart and resubmit the cart to create a follow on document

---

SRM Administrators are responsible for setting up and monitoring the SAP SRM system. They are responsible for analyzing and solving problems that occur in the system itself, in the interfaces to the back-end system, and in the applications.

SRM Administrators also manage and delete user master records for internal employees and external business partners, and process plant data. If you use the team purchasing function, SRM Adminstrators can define purchasing substitutes. Using a monitoring function, they can examine shopping carts that have had a particular status for a long time (for example, contains errors) and detect possible problems.