cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in TRFc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We rae facing some prolem in the XI. We are having 4 TRFCs from ecc to XI. all are working fine till Sunday. The server are migrated on Sunday. There after we are facing problem form three interfaces and the remaining one is working fine. I did all the suggestions made for the previous forums. But still we are unable to solve the problem. I have configured everything correctly host name and gateway host. The error message in the sm59 is saying that the program id is not registered on the gateway host.

can you please suggest me what i need to do for correcting this.

Regards,

Rama

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In gateway host and gateway service,Check whether you have given sap system host and not XI.

And before u test the connection check whether u have given the program id in sender rfc adaptera and its activated

Also check whether u have access to rfc destination

use the function module rfc_ping in se37and check it.

Regards,

Sari

Former Member
0 Kudos

If u r executing the function module it is going to dump and the error message saying that program id is not created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

is the program id maintained correctly in RFC sender adapter of PI. its case sensitive.

also check gateway host and port maintained in the RFC sender channel of PI and that of RFC destination(T) in ECC are the same.try restart the RFC channel of PI from RWB-communication channel monitoring. then test the RFC connection in ECC.

regards,

Francis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Clear the sld cache in XI system IR and ID and try it.

Thanks and Regards,

Prakasu.M