cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Party Account not displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

After Saving the billing document, If I see the accounting document, The customer party account is not displayed. Instead I see a G/L account in place of my customer account. Calculations are correct but cant see the customer account. Need all ur help.

I have checked the acc det but there doesnt seem to be any problem. Still any kind of input and suggestions are really appreceated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

acc det for cash settlement was taking place. So the system just like a cash sale will post the amount to a G/l and not sub ledger account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your time...

In OB41 all I have is what that particular posting key does, like debit or credit to customer or G/L. I need to know that where

does the posting key in the accounting doc comes from.

Why is my system fetching posting key "40" (debit in a G/L and that to a revenue G/L) where it has to fetch "01" (Credit for invoicing cust) in my accounting document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs....

The system is getting posting key as "40" . May be this could be the reason for the cause. Could you please tell me where does the system get the posting key when the accounting document is generated.

Thanks & Regards

Denish Patel

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Transaction code is OB41

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it might be 100% discount condition type assigned to Account key in the pricing procedure.Please check is this key is assigned in VKOA for G/L account (generally we will use this in free goods scenario where system has to debit one Expenditure G/L account instead of Customer.

Regards

bvdv

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you doing a cash sale (SO type BV or a copy from it)?

Regards,

Eduardo