cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pick the Data from KONP-KBETR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I need to pick the value KONP-KBETR based on the input customer number. actualy conditionrecord is maintained on the bases of customer number, material pricing group.so i have to pick the value KBETR but in the table KONP only Condition record number and Sequential number of the condition are key fields. pls give me some logic to fitch the data from KONP. Pls Help me

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Nagesh N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

you can get the value of KBETR

From VBAK or VBAP table get the value of KNUMH/KNUMV and pass this VBAK-KNUMh or VBAP-KNUMV into table

KONV then you can get the KBETR for the required KSCHL condition type.

regards

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

I need the Invoice data(VBRK or VBRP) not the sales order data. for caluclations we are taking the actual invoice amount. so how to pick the KONP-KEBTR by passing the customer number or material numbe.

Thakns in advance

Tegards,

Nagesh N

Former Member
0 Kudos

From VBRK table get VBRK - KNUMV based on your requirment (say for customer)

Make sure in your select statement, you should nto select invoice type PROFORMA INVOICE and S1 documents and also F2 invoices which are marked as cancelled

Pass this KNUMV to KONV table and field KNUMV and here you will get the required details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The same KNUMh/KNUMV are available in VBRK as well as VBRP table.

For actual invoice you also get this from VBRK-NETWR if any taxes are there then add VBRK-MWSBK or VBRP-MWSBP for tax

regards

Prashanth

Edited by: Prashanth@SD on Nov 18, 2010 11:41 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vishal,

Thanks for ur replay. but i need some clarification, in VBRK, customer(sold to party ) is not the key field so how can i pass the customer number to get the KNUMV,Becuase ABAPer is asking for key field to pass the data. please give some clarity.

Regards,

Nagesh N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

I need to use KONP-KBETR condition value in report for some calculations. my ABAPer is asking for to get that KONP-KBETR value in REPORT, he wants some key field so that by passing the key field we can pick the KONP-KBETR value.

Regards,

Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

we ahve developed such reports and we are getting values from VBRP table and ask ABAPer to delet duplicate entries of Invoice

pass theas einvoice nos to VBRK and delet the invoices which are canceleld, Proforma invoice, and S1 invoices (just make sure you should not celect invoices which are cancelled/reversed/proforma)

and then apply the logic earlier explained

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all.

answered

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

the link between Sales Document and table KONP is the key-field "NoCondRec.Batch" (KNUMH): you have this field available on table VBAP for instance.

Hope to be useful.

Best regards,

Andrea