cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BED is not capturing in the J1IIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have created commercial invoice ,in which i have entered only BED (Condition type JMAN) manually (Rest of the duties like Cess and Ecess will appear automatically)then i created excise invoice with the help of J1IIN, while creating excise invoice manually entered BED is not capturing and not generating accounting entry also for BED but the other duties (Cess Ecess) is capturing properly in the excise invoice and entries also generating.

i have check the other commercial document also, wherever we entered BED manually the same problem we are facing and if BED is coming automatically, where we are not facing the problem.

So please help me to resolve the issue urgently

Shibu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

why you have used JMAN - manual condition type in TAXINJ.

instead you would have used JMOD then the values comes to JEX2,

please try doing that & confirm.

i am sure it will be successful.

regards,

baljaia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

I am using TAXINN only,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

if you are using TAXINN, the why are you using JMAN.

TAXINN - JEXP, JECS - these condition types has to come.

give me some reference or example on the same.

regards,

balajia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

in my procedure, JEXP and JMAN is maintained for BED, if the we are entering BED manually we will use JMAN condition type and we BED is coming from preceding document JEXP will active.

why we are entering Manual excise duty is that some time duties will change,we will come to know the matter after the delivery only so that we will enter the BED manually.

Thanks for your quick reply

Shibu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

pls check whether BED manual condition type assigned in default condition type assigned to tax procedure in CIN settings or not.

if not mainitained pls maintain in that.

path is LG - tax on goods mvt type--india-basic settings determination of excise dutymaintain excise defaults--condition type to tax procedure.

regards

kedasu.a

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

,i have gone through the path as you suggested, where JMAN is not maintained. the thing is that we are not able to maintain JMAN in Tax Defualt information because we are entering occasionally (JMAN ) manual excise duty. mostly the excise duty is coming from preceding document. if i change the JEXP and maintain JMAN in Tax Defualt Information, i hope i will face problem if BED is coming from preceding document automatically, in that case i have to change again the JEXP instead of JMAN.

Please give me help for resolving the isse

Shibu Chandran