cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

while we are doing account determination there are 2 fields for assigning G/L acoount.In first field we assign the GL account.I want to know the second field is for what?Please help me.

Thanks in advance

Ks sahu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yery helpful answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

second column of G/L account is for provosional account for accural value of the condition type.

This provisional GL is statical and reporting purpose in acct department.

regards

kedasu.a

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

second column of G/L account is for provosions or it can be considered as sub G/L accounts for first ones.

this is to inform you an example:

in HR module you have given 10000/- for travel expenses - goes to first column

the executive will give the vouchers for 10000/- - will go to the second column.

finally it will go to the balance sheet basing on the transaction type.

regards

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Second GL account column serves as the PROVISIONAL ACCOUNT

This provisional account is used mainly for REBATE SETTLEMENT & REVENUE RECOGNITION

Let say in the Revenue recognisiton, if you give the Provisional GL account then while creating the Accounting document this Provisional GL account will be Credited ( whic is Balance sheet account) and once Revenue recognisition was done then it the Provisional GL account will be changed to the Profit and Loss account which will be GL account entered in the first column

Means the Second column GL account will be Balance sheet account which will be converted to the Profit and Loss account during Revenue recognisiton and Rebate settlement.

Hope it is clear

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is used for posting Accruals especially when you are using the rebates functionality.

For more details Please search in the forum

regards

Prashanth

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In tcode VKOA, the second column (field SAKN2) use to be used for provison acc., for instance, to accounting the provisions for rebates before the settlement for each invoice.

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo