cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMR For anual inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus,

We want to test some MIC for the first lot created in every new year & after that we want to skip same MIC for every 9 lots meance we want to skip 9 lots result recording for specific MIC pleas suggest how can we do this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For DMR You have to create task list with all MIC's

T code QDR1 -

>at lot creation

stage 10 --->click on insp stage, Severity 04

stage 20 -

>tick on skip

stage 10

no. of insp : 1

new insp stage : 20

rej : 1

new insp stage : 10

stage 20

no. of skip : 9

rej : 1

Make sure that you add Skip duration as 365 days either in DMR header screen or at the stage 20

Apply this DMR in task list header on lot level.

Also if you want further enhancement then use User Exit

QDSE0003 -->Influencing init. insp. stage on autom. qual. level creation

This user exit will help you to to initiate level if you put logic depends upon system date -->start of every new year.

The function module EXIT_SAPLQDQV_003 (Customer function "003") listed

in this enhancement is called up within the function modules

QDQV_Q_LEVEL_PT_INS or QDQV_Q_LEVEL_PT_READ_ONLY in the form

START_STUFE_ERMITTELN.

This form is called up to determine the initial inspection stage for the

quality level during inspection lot creation at automatic initial data

creation for the quality level. Function model EXIT_SAPLQDQV_003 is at

the end of the form.

You can use this form to modify the initial inspection stage determined

by the system for the quality level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sujit for reply.

I want to skip specific MIC's result recording now if i use DMR on lot leval it will skip all MIC?????

I added 365 days in DMR initial screen (validity of quality leval) it is not workig please suggest where i am wrong?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to skip specific MIC's result recording now if i use DMR on lot leval it will skip all MIC?????

Ok If you need to skip the specific MIC's then apply same DMR at Char level......

I added 365 days in DMR initial screen (validity of quality leval) it is not workig please suggest where i am wrong?

Better I would suggest enter the Number of days at Stage 20.

But thing is that suppose 9 lots not came in 365 days then this will work.If 9 lots came within 365 days level will automatically goes to 10 irrespective of days....

You have to use user exit if you really want stage to be changed at first day of new year.In that case you need not to maintain the days in DMR

I hope this will help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit.

I am using DMR for skip specific MIC for every 9 lots so that i have assigned DMR in inspection plan header as DMR at MIC leval. here we are using comman inspection plan for 01.08.09. inspection type usage 5. for testing i have created lot in QA01

1 lot created for 01 type i got 25 MIC for RR all MIC

2 lot created for 01 type i got 23 MIC for RR here system skiped MIC as per DMR

3 lot created for 09 type i got 25 MIC for RR why system behave as like this? why MIC not skipe because after 1 st lot for 9 lots i want to skip MIC.

4 lot created for 09 i got 23 mic as per DMR

5 lot created for 08 i got 23 MIC as per DMR

If i am using DMR on MIC leval then why system behave as like this please suggest.

Edited by: dev123 on Nov 19, 2010 11:32 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I really never came across situation where different inspection types have same task list & operated for the same DMR.

Reason for this is Every Inspection type has a different Dynamic modification criteria......

Explore the QCC3--

>inspection lot creation>define inspection type for inspection lot origin where you specify the Dynamic modification criteria....

This will perhaps answer your all Questions......

Answers (0)