Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sto from depot to depot excise is not flowing in j1ij

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all

i have a problem

when i am transferring from depot to depot goods . i.e from 1300 plant to 1200 plant this the procedure i am following

Me21n sto order from supplying plant ( 1300)

then T.CODE VL10B Replenishment delivery will happen in background

then VL02N Outbound delivery will happen at Depot 1300 through PGI

then through VF01 Proforma invoice for generating excise invoice .

now i am confused whether to do J1IJ , or J1iin,

when i am doing J1IJ after selecting the RG23 D selection and if i give the out bound delivery number and the require excise group and series group

and here i am not getting the BED , ECess, S.Hcess. etc .

kindly guide how to do the process for STO from depot to depot and y the excise is not capturing if i do J1IJ or should i do the process of J1IIN

regards,

kumaresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are following correct process PO> Delivery> PGI> proforma > J1IJ (here you need to click Get Excise invoice push button and select the Goods receipt invoices and press enter then only excise values will come)

Regards

bvdv

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, the problem is i am not getting the actual excise inv number for which the excise value is captured , that tab is showing entries which are not related to the particular material and the qty and the excise value. how to get the correct excise number for which the STO order is done

where will be the problem ?

kindly suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

do you have the STO No...

Go to display mode through ME22n..

Under the Item .. click on Purchase order History.. you will find the Goods Issue document no. , click on it..

it will take you to the display replenishment delivery screen ... now on this screen click on document flow tab here you will find the correct excise invoice no. for depot.. just copy it..

Are you getting the excise values...

while doing the VF01 please enter the conditions value .. so it will carry the values while creating the excise invoice.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Regards

Hrishikesh K

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, thanks for your reply,

actually my problem is when i want to do in j1ij i am not getting the excise invoice since i am not getting the excise invoice i am not able to post the RG23D becasue of this when i do MIGO i am not able to get the excise value all are coming zero

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually my problem is when i want to do in j1ij i am not getting the excise invoice since i am not getting the excise invoice i am not able to post the RG23D becasue of this when i do MIGO i am not able to get the excise value all are coming zero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Actual Depot Sales Cycle consist:

1-ME21n - STO

2-VL10B

3-VL02n Replenishment Delivery Goods Movement by 641 & PGI

4- VF01 Billing

5- J1IIN Excise Invoice here use Parent Co. Excise Group & Series Group

6. MB5T to Check Stock In Tramsit.

7- MIGO for Depot

8- MMBE stock check

and sales from depot

9- VA01

10 - VL01N

11- J1IJ Depot Invoice with Ref. to J1IIN Excise Inv. No.

12- VF01 Billing..

Former Member
0 Kudos

but here my problem is stock transfer from one depot to another depot , while doing the transfer process i have to capture RG 23D , but when i trying to do that in J1iJ i am not getting the excise value it is showing zero value , hence i cannot able to proceed further in the receving plant as i cannot capture RG 23D over there.

please guide me on this y the excise is not flowing in J1ij , i have mentioned the process which i am following .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

can u update me with the depot to depot process ( like there some 20 qty in 1300 depot i wanted to transfer the 20 qty to 1200 depot)

what is the process should be followed

i am still not getting the right way

please guide me my process i am following is :

supplying plant

Create a STO PO from receiving plant T-code ME21n

Create delivery with ref to STO PO T-code VL10b

Post goods issue T-code VL02n

Create Depot Excise invoice with Reference to delivery document T-code J1IJ

Create pro-forma invoice T-code VF01

Receving plant

Goods receipt (With out excise capture selection) T-code MIGO

Capture excise invoice at depot (Enter challan qty and Excise baseAmount) T-code J1IG

Please guide me on this as it is critical

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Actual Depot Sales Cycle consist:

1-ME21n - STO

2-VL10B

3-VL02n Replenishment Delivery Goods Movement by 641 & PGI

4- VF01 Billing

5- J1IIN Excise Invoice here use Parent Co. Excise Group & Series Group

6. MB5T to Check Stock In Tramsit.

7- MIGO for Depot

8- MMBE stock check

and sales from depot

9- VA01

10 - VL01N

11- J1IJ Depot Invoice with Ref. to J1IIN Excise Inv. No.

12- VF01 Billing..

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to do J1IJ in Supplying plant & J1IG in receiving plant.

If excise entries are not getting updated in J1IJ, then you have to check in your pricing procedure.

When you are selling from Depot to Customer, you might be doing J1IJ to capture the excise entries? At this time- are the excise conditions appearing in Dept Excise invoice?? if not, then there is problem with your pricing procedure.

Check with your technical consultant.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your prompt reply ,

hi

actually the issue is like i need to transfer the material from one depot to another depot . first i am rasing the STO po

then the PGI then i am creating a proforma invoice for the STO then i am doing the J1ij process but here i am not getting the excise value it is alll coming zero so after this

i cannot to do migo in receving plant becasue i am not able to caputre the RG23D as this will be zero over there becasue while doing J!IJ itself i am not getting the excise value

which pricing schema i have to check the STO pricing ?

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the pricing procedure determined during Pro-forma invoice creation @ Supplying Plant.

For Depot sales/STO's there is std routine provided by SAP, Routine no: 356 i guess against excise cond types.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

actually

i have a doubt first of all should i have to do proforma invoice before doing J1ij in supplying plant?

if yes, then the routine 356 is assigned to the pricing procedure,

and the excise details are getting captured.

but i am not able to even excise in J1ij