Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netweaver As Java 700 Login issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Met an issue in Netweaver As Java 700.

When I logon with correct user/password, it just stayed in the login UI and no error message.

I remember that I have saw that in a SAP Note that I should create extra user group in VA. But I can not remember the SAP Note id or the detail of group (after a lot of search...).

many appreciation if any one can help.

Wilson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Finally got the answer.

Hello,

it is a known problem with the DWI Zip installs.

The workaround is(you need VisualAdministrator):

a) Create the missing role KeystoreAdministrator

- Follow the tree to u2018server -> Services -> u2018Security Provideru2019, tab u2018PolicyConfigurationsu2019.

- Select component u2018SAP-J2EE-Engineu2019, tab u2018Security Rolesu2019.

- In edit mode, add role u2018KeystoreAdministratoru2019 and map group u2018administratorsu2019 to it.

b) Check for leftover configurations

- Follow the tree to u2018server -> Services -> u2018Configuration Adapteru2019

- Go to configuration u2018security/configurationsu2019 and delete all sub configurations with names like u2018keystore-view. ..u2019

c) Restart the server.

Regards Ilia

And appreciation for the help.

Hope it will be helpful for others.

Wilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Getting exact logs is the key for getting right solution and you did that ..

Please mark question as answered !!

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just find something new in the log.

User: Administrator

Authentication Stack: ticket

Login Module Flag Initialize Login Commit Abort Details

1. com.sap.security.core.server.jaas.EvaluateTicketLoginModule SUFFICIENT ok false false

2. com.sap.engine.services.security.server.jaas.BasicPasswordLoginModule REQUISITE ok true true

3. com.sap.security.core.server.jaas.CreateTicketLoginModule OPTIONAL ok true exception java.rmi.RemoteException: keystore.load(null, {KEY_VIEW_ALIAS=TicketKeystore;}) failed: java.io.IOException: Keystore view [TicketKeystore] do not exists!

Any more hint? Thanks.

Wilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just make myself clear, Infact the logon itself is successful, or the errror message should appear. But the redirect to target URL does not work.

I checked the log of server, but no corresponding finding....

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I test either by hostname or IP. But the issue still there. And I do not use SSO in ths AS.

Regards,

Wilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which user data source you are using UME-ABAP-LDAP ...I still suggest to recreate SSO ticket once with DSA.

Faced similar problem after creting SSO ticket as RSA by mistake...If this is not the case try to look into log files in work directory and server0 (Default trace ) as well.

Regads,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wilson,

Use hostname in place of IP if you are .Also use FQDN...Have you done anyting with SSO.

Regards,