Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

commission for aget who referred sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus.

I am working on ECC 6

Here is one typical scenario where business is refered by agent.

And sales order is created for customer. We need to calculate commission for sales amount.

we have customer as a sold to party / ship to party / bill to party / payer.

We have Agent as a partner with partner function as Agent (ZA)

we have assigned this partner (agent) in the customer master.

customer and agent both have seperate reconciliation account

In pricing, condition type ZCOM is created for commission. ZCOM will calculate commission.

My question is how to make amount in ZCOM hit reconciliation account of agent and not customer???

please guide .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member839993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

With reference to your customizing for commission agent, keep your condition type ZCOM as statistical so that it does'nt add to customer outstanding. Once this is done, you can design a report for this commission to be given to the commission agent using sd tables. Please let me know if this helps solve your requirement.

regards,

US

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Even I am working on a similar requirement / Business Process.

The key issues that I am facing are:

1) The condition type that I made is with Condition class A - discount & surcharge. It is altering my net value even though I had put the condition type at the end of the pricing procedure and had put relevant "from - to" for both Net value 1 & this condition type as well. If I make it statistical, then it does not alter the net value. But then how I will be able to hit the G/L account if a condition type is made statistical. Please advice ?

2) How this Agent Commission will be shown in Accounting Document as we want the customer account to show / pay the full amount i.e Net value + Taxes. And the Commission Accrual Expenses A/c to show debit and the Agent A/c to show credit.

Request you to please provide your valuable advice on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Tushar

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Athul,

Just to make the ZCOM conditions posted in re-con account, I dont think it is enough.

It is all together new topic.

As expressed, Search in FORUM for complete details of the said requirement & yes, you will get very good process documentation as well, which is discussed more than couple of times in the FORUM.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check in sap-img site in the name of Steps to Create Commission for Agent.

or

this comes under complete development if the above solution is not satisfied.

here are the steps:

assign manuanlly that ZA into the sales order and when ZA is assigned then this ZCOM condition type has to get activated in pricng procedure and assign an new account key for that condition.

in VKOA you can take standard procedure or you can define your own determination for your requriment.

hope this helps.

regards,

balajia