cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Clearing S lock stock from 922:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing an issue in clearing the S block stock lying as negative stock in 922.

I tried to find PCN in Lu04.When I process TO for this there is error No Quant exists for the PCN.

There are no positive quant in another storage type with same sotck category.

Also this is extra stock and does not match with IM stock.

Any ways of clearing this.

Any help on this is aprreciated.

Avinash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As Csaba states run LX23 for your plant ans warehouse number and select 'Clear differences'

The system will correct the inconsistencies for you

Take a snapshot of your stock first and if when it has finished you believe the stocks in IM are wrong then make an adjustment

I do not think any of us can give any more help without being in your system to interrogate the issue

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If transfer order created without processing the posting change notice then new (manual) TO creation will update the bin data in PCN but will not change the stock category and hence even after creation of manual TO, PCN can be processes.

Your scenario says that stock is not available with you in warehouse and hence somebody has to pay for it.

create one bin in 999 and move the stock from 922 to 999 and then clear 999 using LI21.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sandip,

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried moving the stoks to 999. But it is creating another negative qty of 416 in 922 and positive quant in 999.

so LS26 shows 832- (416- & 416 S -) in 922 & 416 S - in 999.

With this scenario still there will be 416 - left in 922.

Any suggestion on this how to clear/know this off.

Avinash

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Have you tried transction LX23? If you guess there's inconsictency in the system you should run it (see OSS note 535043).

2) What can you see in MB52 if you run it for the storage location in which the minus quant is located?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Thanks for the reply.

My Stock situation is as given below:

In IM From MMBE:

Sloc --> 431 Qty

In WM From LS26:

Storage type 100 - 431

Storage type 922 - 416

Option 1:

Clering in LX23:

There are many other material for the warehouse as well but I need to adjust stocks between only for this material.

Option 2:

IN Mb52 , I can locate the Material doc for the transfer posting form Unrestricted to Blocked stock with PCN as well.

THis had happened long back and PCN was not cleared and I hope they have manually tried to move the stock.

Now I am not able to remove the 416 from LS26.

Please help me out.

Regards

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any help on this.

Regards

Avinash

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Avinash, if the information provided by you is correct, then there's inonsistency in your system. What else do you need / expect than the mentioned OSS note which describes step by step what you need to do?

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Nov 20, 2010 7:29 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba,

Thanks for your reply.

But as Per OSS note, the stocks will be adjusted at IM level which I don't want.

Because when I run LX23 & click on click difference, there 416 Qty transferred to Blocked stock.

I wanted to clear the stocks at WM level.

I am not sure how the system behaves on stcok adjustment in LX23.

Is there any way I can knock off/Clear these 416- (negative sitiing in 922) at WM level itself.

Regards

Avinash

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The only thing you should do is to READ the OSS note and try to UNDERSTAND what it says:

If the stock situation is that the stocks in the inventory management are correct and the WM stocks are incorrect, then this situation can only be corrected using standard means by the differences being cleared in a first step, that is the IM stocks are adjusted to the WM stock, and in a second step in the WM the stocks being corrected by physical inventory count.

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Nov 21, 2010 10:50 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba,

Thanks for your reply.

How to correct the stocks in WM when the IM stocks are correct.

Can you Please explain what is given in OSS Notes (Step by Step Process)?

Regards

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Try movieng some positie qty to the 922 Storage Type using LT01

In MB51 please try to find which movemnt caouse this -Vestock in 922 Storage Type..

Regards

GK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) I cannot move the Positive Qty to 922 in LT01 as there are no positive qty with same stock category in any of storage types.

2) I was able to find the doc from MB51 . There was PCn corresp to it but some how the users have manually created TO and moved the sotck. Now I am not able to process PCN as it throws error "No Quant exists for PCN"

Any other possibilitis to knock out /write the stock off from 922.

Regards

Avinash