cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS Channel Settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to configure a JMS sender channel (SonicMQ) and the client has provided me with a JNDI name jmsqueues/default/<QueueName>

Can anyone please tell me in which section of the JMS channel should i include this information?

QueueConnectionFactory Java Class or Queue Java Class

Thank you,

Pankaj.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

My Advice to you : read help documentation abvout adapter configuration then start working.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/43/81af2acfa86fcde10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did go through the link before, but still doubtful.

If I select SonicMQ JMS Provider in channel then i do not get the JNDI section. However if I select Access JMS Provider with JNDI I do get the JNDI section where I can enter the value as jmsqueues/default/<QueueName>

SAP Note 802754 tells that Many JMS providers allow to access the JMS provider server using JNDI

Does it mean I can connect to sonicMQ using JNDI option in channel?

Do I need to perform some additional setting within PI to use JNDI to connect to SonicMQ?

Thank you,

Pankaj.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> If I select SonicMQ JMS Provider in channel then i do not get the JNDI section. However if I select Access JMS Provider with JNDI I do get the JNDI section where I can enter the value as jmsqueues/default/<QueueName>

>

> SAP Note 802754 tells that Many JMS providers allow to access the JMS provider server using JNDI

> Does it mean I can connect to sonicMQ using JNDI option in channel?

>

i think you can connect .

> Do I need to perform some additional setting within PI to use JNDI to connect to SonicMQ?

>

as per my knowledge additions setting not required.,

Regards,

Raj

Answers (0)