cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods receipt issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Scenario : A output type has to be triggered after the GI(Goods Issue) and GR(Goods Receipt) are complete. Currently It is triggering after GI is complete. Not checking the GR status.

MyApproach : I got only delivery number as the Input for this. So I pulled the PO and Line Item number from EKBE (Production history) and with those two as input I pulled the ELIKZ from EKPO table which is "Delivery complete Indicator".

I created some test data and checked. Logic that I'm using is good BUT it is not working as the ELIKZ value is not changing to 'X' which says delivery complete. It is not updating the table real time eventhough goods receipt is done manually.

Hope it is clear, Please let me know if you got any ideas to fix this issue. I appreciate your efforts. Thanks.

Santo.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Santo

I think you are talking about stock transport orders. It will be set at the goods receipt stage automatically, if the GI = GR quantity. This behavior applies to intra-company stock transport orders and cross-company stock transport orders.

If you are taking about other type os POs, then in Customizing for Inventory Management/Goods Receipt/Set Delivery Completed Indicator, you can define at plant level that the "delivery completed indicator" is set automatically in the order if:

- the total quantity was delivered

- the underdelivery or overdelivery lies within the tolerances

Why don't you use the same table EKBE to check if GR has been raised or not and use that in the requirement for the output?

Also refer to these OSS notes which talk about "Delivery Completed" Indicator.

1093582 - FAQ: Delivery complete indicator ELIKZ

196280 - Tolran. and finl deliv. indic. fr stck transp. ord.

Hope this helps.