cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO with scheduling agreement, between different plants, different co.codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

For STO with scheduling agreement, between different plants under different company codes, please let me know the configuration and order flow process

Regards,

kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you create a stock transport scheduling agreement, you can schedule the exact delivery dates for a stock transfer. Proceed as follows:

From the Purchasing menu, choose Outline agreement -> Scheduling agreement -> Create trnspt sch.agm. ME37

Fill out the initial screen. In the field Supplying plant enter the plant issuing the material. The agreement type LU is defined in the standard system. The item category must be U.

When you press ENTER, the details screen for the header data is displayed.

Enter the validity period and check the other entries on this screen, if necessary.

Enter the individual items in the item overview screen. Enter a receiving plant for each item in the Plant field.

Save the scheduling agreement.

Enter delivery schedules for the scheduling agreement with the function Outline agreement ->Scheduling agreement -> Follow-on functions -> Delivery schedule.

For configurations

Go into SPRO

Menu path is

IMG -> MM -> Purchasing -> Scheduling agreement -> Set up stock transfer scheduling agreement

A) Define shipping data for plants

B) Create and define checking rule

C) Assign delivery type and checking rule

D) Assign Document type

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smart Sometimes ,

Thanks for the response.

May I know, when Plant-X is issuing components to the Subcontracting Plant- Y to get the finished product, in the Supplying Plant should be entered as X or Y?

The Supplying of the finished goods is by Plant- Y should be entered in the supplying Plant right?

And in the Vendor Master is it necessary to maintain the Plant. Becuase all the the components will not be supplied, some of them will be given by another vendor with a sepearate PO to the Subcontracting vendor.

Please clarify.

Regards,

Kumar