cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target value in value contracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello people. I have an issue with value contracts in ECC 6.0 (trx VA41). Usually when you put the target value in your resume screen, that value goes directly to the WK00 condition (because I´m working with the standart price determination Wk0001). But that doesn´t happen in my instalation. The system gives me a error of price calculation: missing Wk00 condition (message V1801).

I checked other 2 systems, but they are working fine. I checked the configuration (conditions, price determination, items, header, copy control) between that systems and mine, and it´s the same.

Additionally, I found this sap note (549875), which says:

+2. Question: What is a value contract characterized by in SAP?

Answer: The completion rule of a value contract item is E (TVAP-ERLRE) that is, the item is completed if the full target value is referenced. The target value of a value contract item is saved as a condition, for example, WK00, on item level. +

In other hand, I checked OSS notes and this forum, but I couldn´t find the answer. Anyone have any idea to solve this issue? Thanks a lot.

Edited by: Rodriguez Gutierrez German Sigfrido on Nov 17, 2010 7:56 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

The error suggests that the WK00 is present in your pricing procedure, but is missing.

Check If you have any other pricing condition type like ZK00 (Copy of WK00), and both WK00 and ZK00 are both present in pricing procedure. WK00 is a manual (no access sequence) and required entry in standard value contract pricing procedure.

If you are not using any other customization in pricing and using standard WK00 condition type, then the error should not occur.

regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I´m using standard price procedure WK0001 (without any Z conditions). As I mentioned, in other systems I work, just I put the target value, the WK00 condition is updated.

I think it is not normal this behaviour. Could be a Bug?

However, thanks for your answer.

Former Member

I already found the answer. In the assignment of the price determination schema it's necessary put the price conditionWK00 in the box for quick entries.