cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We would like to use cyrilic language characters in ECC system with custome

Former Member
0 Kudos

We would like to use cyrilic language characters in ECC system with "customer reserve" language (Z1).

We have positive experience on one system for certain business partner in Macedonia (there is no Macedonian language to install as SAP standard) by using "customer reserve" language (Z1).

Now we are about to introduce other system with same approach. The trouble is that after entering Macedonian language on an cost center with language Z1 on first language and transfering it via idoc we get hashes("#") instead of characters on second language

What could be the reason? I suplemented with english (as on the first system where everything is ok) the "Customer reserve"(Z1) language normaly(with default settings).

On first system this was not done by me.

Should supplementation be done specificly?.(how to find settings for supplemention on first system?)

Please give me a hint

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To check supplement language go to T-code, SMLT ->Language ->Special actions->Supplementaion

you can get more information from below SDN thread.

Below SAP help document gives you how to find supplement language & installation of languaes.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/a3/30ad5296b511d384bb0060975b04f3/content.htm

Regards

Nagaraju

Answers (0)