cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Example wsdl and logical port for consumer proxy anyone ?

agnie
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could please somebody give me an example of external WSDL file and logcial port created for the WSDL file in SOAMANAGER ?

I need to create manually logical port for my consumer proxy and I am missing something because my logical port is not active.

Any example is more than welcome.

I need to know how to populate fields manually on the following tabs based on the info in a WSDL file:

Consumer Security Additional Information Web Service Addressing Messaging Transport settings Message Attachments Operation specifi

Thanks and Regards

Agnieszka

The message, I am getting, when creating logical port is:

Operation 'SrtFmStatefulTf' not found [NS: 'urn:sap-com:document:sap:soap:functions:mc-style']

I think that maybe something is wrong with my wsdl.

Edited by: Agnieszka Domanska on Nov 17, 2010 5:41 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agnieszka,

Start with this SAP help guide first:

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/Helpdata/en/9e/c7a3591dc74a679bbc9716354e42af/content.htm]

You'l notice that there are 3 ways that you can configure a consumer proxy logical port:

- Using the WSDL URL

- Manual configuration of the logical port OR

- Configuring the logical port using a local WSDL file

If you're looking for screen-shot examples, there are a few guides that I've seen on SDN, try some digging here.

Edited: Just found an example you can use -

[http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/17694] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

However, I think that the WSDL you're using is faulty so I don't think using any of the 3 options above would make a difference. Is the WSDL from an SAP provider / server System? If it is you might want to try re-generating the provider proxy & then try using the WSDL URL to create your consumer proxy. It can happen sometimes that someone may have added a new operation at design time & the server / provider proxy was not re-generated.

Regards, Trevor

Edited by: Trevor Naidoo on Nov 18, 2010 11:18 AM