cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Inspection Lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

How to mass delete Inspection Lot of Inspection lot origin(03)-In process inspection?

The process order were released but unused,When we want to close the order. It gives an error message - Inspection lot is attached. I know -how to delete manually in process order.

But i want to know - How do mass delete.

Thanks & Regards,

Varun Papneja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no mass transaction to cancel an inspection lot, either you have to cancel it thru QA02 or from the origin (Process order) . As a it's a tedious task to do manually, I suggest to go for a custom program executable by a t.code or scheduled by a batch job with variant selection to find the inspection lots associated with the process order which are to be cancelled. There is no other way except to go for a custom program. You can get the associated inspection lots based on the process order status. I have done the same in multiple clients.

Thanks,

Ram

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member

Mass deletion of inspection lot is not possible but

If you have not taken UD of 03 then,

There is no any option to delete the inspection lot , however you can cancel the of inspection lot from QA02 screen go to Inspection lot > function> Cancel lot then save it , and after that in qa32 screen you are able to see the system status LTCA means that inspection lot is cancelled ,