cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update the street2 filed in the customer master using lsmw

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Please let me know how to update the field street2 filed in teh customer master with XD01 using LSMW as same filed not visible in the recording .

Help me out here

Regards,

Ram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you are requested to do the following:

in OBD2 keep the field (ADDR1_DATA-STREET) as requried or mandatory. no need to press + or push button for the same.

the try creating LSMW for XD01.

please check and update the forum.

reagrds,

balajia

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The above suggestion is given-to achieve the Client requirement without disturbing Customization.

& that too Just for updating Street 2 field in Customer Master through LSMW- Disturbing customization setup is not a good idea.

Anyway, it depends on client requirement, whether to maintain street2 field is mandatory or not. Because I dont think,every customer has Street2 field.

Note: Post mentioned that, Street2 field is not recording in XD01, which means this field is optional. I assume- why desigining the Account Group, all these requirements taken care & set up this field as "Optional".

Thanks for keen observation.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is this field is mandatory entry ?if mandatory it will display in Address data - while creating customer.

if not mandatory then, then in recording you have to click on "Plus" box , so that this field will get appear & recorded.

another option would be,

You can update this field after creation of customer master seperately through LSMW from XD02/FD02/VD02.

first manually in creation- you maintain this field & save it. Then in recording use the same customer, then system will record this field.

after wards you can use file to update this field street2- for the balanced customers.

you can opt, which one you feels easy way to update.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD