cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No authorization to logon as trusted system (Trusted RC=2).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

after I have installed Support Package 22 for Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1 the Early Watch Service aborts for all managed systems. During analyzing the problem I've noticed that the problem is the trusted RFC connection. The self-diagnostic shows the folowing error: No authorization to logon as trusted system (Trusted RC=2). Is there any correlation between the support package and the error message? How can I fix them?

Thanks and best regards,

Max

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Max,

Right, OSS Note 128'447 is the solution.

But let's take an example :

1. Your SOLMAN system is : P04

2. Your satellite system is D01

From D01, you have created a trusted system (P04) using STM1 transaction.

When you test it, you get this error :

No authorization to log on as a trusted system (Trusted RC=2)

Solution :

1. You have to create and add a new role to your user.

2, This new role - Z_RFC_ALL for example - must have "S_RFC" and "S_RFCACL" authorizations objects.

3. Then assign this Z_RFC_ALL role to your user and test again.

Hope it helps you.

Best regards

SAP NetWeaverAdmin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP NetWeaverAdmin,

thanks a lot. Now it looks better.

But in transaction smt2 in the Solution Manager I'm missing one of my sattelite systems.

Any idea?

Best regards,

Max

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Max

The easiest way to get the trusted system connections in place is to first create a regular R3 RFC connection to the system you want to connect to in a trusted way. Fill in user+pass and set trusted system to "no". Test your connection that it works properly.

Next go into SMT1 and click create, then fill in the R3 RFC connection name you just created. Choose change destination and set the trusted system to "yes" and flag use current user (remove your user+pass from the RFC). and save.

Then test the connection again.

You should see the system you started on in SMT2 in the system you wish to connect to in a trusted way. If you want to go the other way around you have to repeat the steps in that SAP system for the SAP system you started on above.

Kind regards

Tom

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Please have a look at SAP Note 12844 - Trusted/trusting systems, it will help you resolve the error.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Paul,

SAP Note 12844 is not available.

Best regards,

Max

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

Sorry about that...cut and paste error - the Note number should be 128447.

Regards,

Paul