Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIP - Cost Elements differents sales prices

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've create a DIP profile for quotations using the Cost Elements as characteristic.

In TCode DP81 I see all the costs of the project gathered by cost element properly. I don't know why, but the sales prices value is zero for all cost elements.

Nevertheless my question is: How can I apply, by default, a different percentage to each Cost Element?

i.e. I would like to charge, always a 5% all the costs on cost element XXX and a 4% on all the costs on cost element YYY (I don't mind if i have to define this percentages by cost element or by SET)

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

1. Regarding multi items in Quotation, ..... There is an other way.

Select "Individual" indicator in the material determination screen against your material. This enables multi line items (the same material but different line items) per each dynamic item (in your case, the Cost Elements)

Assign desired profit %.

2. regarding sales price being zero...... cross check your condition type assigned to the quotation type in ODP4. In the master record of condition type, try selecting "Manual Entry has priority" option. By the way, even though the sales price is zero, are you able to see the condition type in your quotation?

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I've already solved the zero sales prices problem, it was an issue with the quotation type document I was using, now I use the sales document type AP - Project Quotation, with the item category AEN and the pricing procedure VPKPS1.

And about the different profit % I've to check the pros and cons of the options you gave me and the one I found.

Thank you all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. Regarding Sales Price values being Zero :-

a. Cross check your ODP4 customization.

b. What is your "Transfer Costs ..." indicator in Material determination" ?

2. Regarding different profit % :-

a. Maintain one full set for Source Selection Criteria (full set means for example containing both Cost Element "XXX" & "YYY")

b. In Material Determination, maintain two line items. Criteria for each material will be a separate set of Cost Elements, say SET1 (with CE XXX) & SET2 (with CE YYY)

c. By this, you create two line items in the quotation. Maintain the desired profit % against the relevant profit condition type from your pricing procedure.

regards

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1. a. ODP4 customization seems fine.

1.b. I've selected: transfer cost only

2. Regarding different profit % :-

You are telling me to have one material for each cost element in order to use SD pricing procedure to apply the different percentages? So I should introduce each one of these materials in the inquiry linked to the project? Am I right?

There is no other way of doing it??

regards

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've created 2 sources, using in both "21-Planned Cost - Total Records", but in the selection criteria I've used different sets (one for the XXX cost elements and another for YYY). So now I'm able to put a different percentage for each, i.e. 105% for XXX and 104% for YYY.

The problem is that value of the sales prices stills being zero... any idea about what could be the reason?

Thanks a lot