cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send e-mail after change document status solar02

0 Kudos

Hi...

How is possible to send an e-mail for someone or a group, when a especific document status is changed to a new value?

Thanks in advance,

Warlei Figueiredo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The solution I use for this is the following; I have created one action for each change document status, then I configure each action to be scheduled every time they are not in the Status, and the Start Condition is when they reach the document status.

Lets say I want a mail to be sent every time the documents is in status E0001, I create an action with this schedule condition:

&CRM Service Process.User Status& <> E0001Z******** and the start condicion like this: &CRM Service Process.User Status& = E0001Z********

The action must be configured with this rule type: "Max. 1 Unprocessed Action for Each Action Definition"

Hope that helps!

0 Kudos

Hi Federico!

I am new in Solman. Is possiblem to send me screen shot or step by step how to do it?

This procedure will solve my problem...

Thanks !!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is what you need: /people/riccardo.escher/blog/2009/08/21/pep-up-your-charm--part-1-howto-create-a-smart-e-mail-action

0 Kudos

Hi Federico,

Thanks for reply with a possible solution. As I told you I am new in Solman. I am trying to discovery some questions:

1 - The value (STSMA column) I have to select associated for document status (sola02);

and others....

Thanks in advance!

Warlei

0 Kudos

Hi Federico,

Thanks for your tip about how to send an email. So, I am trying to send email in my scenario and I don't know if I am choosing the correct type status. I have two questions:

1 - In SE16 transaction, into table TJ30 I dont know what transaction type to select?

2 - Is necessary choose "Depend Partner"? I don't know what kind "Depend Partner" is possible to choose.

Reminder, my necessity is to send an email to someone (doesn't matter in this moment, could be an especific user your choose) after an specific document into solar02 changed status from "A" to "B".

Thank you if possible to help me.