SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

register group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could anybody help me how the register factor is maintained in device level? I know we can maintain it while creating register group but that will be generic to all the devices that is using this register group. In my scenario it will be different for different device even having same register group and device category.

Thanks in advance.

Piyali

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if devices are already installed the try using EG41 - Change Device Info Record if you are using device info record or else if using device then use EG42 - device Modification.

you can change register factor at the time of creation of device or device info record itself which was defaulted from register group.

Regards,

Chetan

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

dhiraj_kathet
Explorer
0 Kudos

You Can do it through device info record. tcode - EG44 - Change register configuration - Change the value in Register Factor field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if devices are already installed the try using EG41 - Change Device Info Record if you are using device info record or else if using device then use EG42 - device Modification.

you can change register factor at the time of creation of device or device info record itself which was defaulted from register group.

Regards,

Chetan

0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

Thanks for the reply. Could you please explain in detial how register factor can be changed during creation of device. I am using T.code IQ01 and while double clicking on the register group that is defauted from device category, all the fields is coming as non editable.

Modification option is not suitable in my scenario.

With Regards,

Piyali

0 Kudos

Hi,

1.create new register group with ur specifcations and change register group at the time of device creation. or

2. Use EG42 to change the register factor for the device. or

3.You can assign any default entries to the fields in the Create IS-U data dialog box, which appears when you create a device. To do this, use function module EXIT-SAPLE10R_002 in enhancement EDME10L1.