cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise defaults for quantity based excise condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

How to configure value based excise duties ? My client is having percentage as well as quantity based (value) excise duties.

In taxinn- excise defaults- where to insert quantity based excise condition types? Please help me in this regard.

Thanks & Regards,

Reji S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

My client is having percentage as well as quantity based (value) excise duties

you can create in J1ID which is master data for CIN.

but before go to condition types in VOK0.

normally in condition type foe Eg: A - percentage will be there.

for your requriment you can take two condition types and assign C in calculation type of the condition type.

when you are come to pricing procedure give

step counter

100 1

100 2

to avoid discripency if client maintains two condition record at one time.

regards,

baljai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Till VF01, everything is coming properly. But problem is with excise invoice, - J1IIN, where in I am not able to get value for bed, ecess and she cess for quantity based excise.

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Reji S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can you please help me in this regard?

Thanks & Regards,

Reji S

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that, SAPMJ1IIN,

this is the standrad program where the excise invoices gets generated normally on % basis.

sit with ABAPER and try to do some debugging and fetch on what basis this program is built to calculate the excise values.

if % basis comes as an answer then write a small piece of code on the same for giving two options that is % basis and value basis.

use IF condition for the same complete the program and test it.

but you have to take the reference of billing document condition types.

hope this should complete your requriment

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Excise Defaults are not required ot be filled for any Percentage or Quantity conditions for TAXINN procedure. These will be picked from the TAXINN procdure for Purchasing. For SD the conditions are directly maintained in the SD pricing procedure.

AS per my knowledge only CVD condition type needs to be maintained (Standard SAP provides u the same). also in case of Imports then the customs conditions needs to be maintained in Excise defaults (these are different from your normal Ecise conditions and will have to be created by you in the system). For imports a different Purchasing pricing procedure exists.

Regards

Dany