cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping field doubt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am doing a Proxy to File scenario. My mapping sheet is like this.

Only output this record if MARA.A is not blank. Then I have four fields, of which one is MARA.A

Again it's like this. Only output this record if MARA.B is not blank. Then under that I have four fields, one of which is MARA.B

And the third, Only output this record if MARA.C is not blank. Then under that I have four fields, one of which is MARA.C.

I am confused as to how to create data types at the sender side. At the Receiver side, all the four fields are same for all cases.

Depending on the value of MARA.A, MARA.B, MARA.C, one of the fields have to be filled in receiver end.

Also how will I take care of this condition ? IN the Proxy or in the Message Mapping ?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can handle this in proxy or PI mapping, option is in your hands.

You have to create data type,

<mara.a>
  <a>
  <b>
  <c>
  <d>
</mara.a>
<mara.b>
  <a>
  <b>
  <c>
  <d>
</mara.b>
<mara.c>
  <a>
  <b>
  <c>
  <d>
</mara.c>

check mara.a exists then map it,same way implement logic ..

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raja,

I was not clear in the description. It's like this, MARA.X can have three values, A, B or C. If its A output the first record and the third field in that should be MARA.A If its B, then output the second record and the third field in that would be MARA.B. If its C, then output the second record and the third field in that would be MARA.C.

The three fields are same in all records but the third field value would be either A, B or C. And accordingly I have to get the record.

Regards

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it is very simple use fix value table , it will work..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dupilcate post

Edited by: Ajith Chandran on Nov 17, 2010 12:16 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also use if without else node function. If the perticular field is exsists with that value then it will send the respective value in the target filed using Fix values.

Regards,

Sari