cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable call EJB Function on 2nd time running

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm experience a very weird case. I have an EAR application that consists of 2 EJB application and 1 WEB Application inside. Each of the application will calling each other function. Basically this is how it works, The WEB application will call EJB1 in order to pass the data, once reach EJB1 it will call a function that located in EJB2.

So now I have an error that on the 2nd time I run the application it will hit an exception error and I print it in defaultTrace file. The application is running well at production but in my development server it keep hit this error. Both using the same EAR, just that the version of the SAP NetWeaver might different.

Error

#1.5#001A6467CDF4005100000716000011D8000494AAC0E5AD63#1289361008515#com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4#sap.com/WEBEAR#com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4#J2EE_GUEST#0####9c80ad30ec7d11dfafda001a6467cdf4#SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_12##0#0#Debug##Plain###com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4ServerObjectInfo toObject MSG:null#
#1.5#001A6467CDF4005100000717000011D8000494AAC0E5B248#1289361008515#com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4#sap.com/WEBEAR#com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4ObjectBrokerServerImpl.loadLocalStub(StubBaseInfo, Class)#J2EE_GUEST#0####9c80ad30ec7d11dfafda001a6467cdf4#SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_12##0#0#Debug##Plain###
java.lang.ClassCastException
	at net.model._ExternalToGatewayHomeImpl0_0_Tie.setTarget(_ExternalToGatewayHomeImpl0_0_Tie.java:51)
	at com.sun.corba.se.internal.javax.rmi.CORBA.Util.registerTarget(Util.java:163)
	at javax.rmi.CORBA.Util.registerTarget(Util.java:143)
	at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4ObjectBrokerServerImpl.loadLocalStub(P4ObjectBrokerServerImpl.java:718)
	at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4ObjectBrokerServerImpl.narrow(P4ObjectBrokerServerImpl.java:566)
	at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4ObjectBrokerServerImpl.narrow(P4ObjectBrokerServerImpl.java:510)
	at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4ServerObjectInfo.toObject(P4ServerObjectInfo.java:57)
	at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.CPOInputStream.resolveObject(CPOInputStream.java:107)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.checkResolve(ObjectInputStream.java:1321)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1274)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:322)
	at java.util.Hashtable.readObject(Hashtable.java:841)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
	at java.io.ObjectStreamClass.invokeReadObject(ObjectStreamClass.java:838)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1736)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1646)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(ObjectInputStream.java:1835)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1759)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(ObjectInputStream.java:1835)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1759)
	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:322)

• Seem I can't post the whole log here. I uploaded the log at [here|http://rapidshare.com/files/431332790/defaultTrace.txt]

I believe is not my function problem as this is running fine in production and even in development server, the first time after I restart the server it working fine, it will hit this error in 2nd time of running. It is randomly, sometime fine sometime error.

Based on the error it seem like the rmi_p4 components in server is not running as expected. As when EJB1 call the function in EJB2, it should using the rmi_p4 components to run it. (Please correct me if I'm wrong as I'm assuming).

I raised before an error that I get during deployment and is related to rmi_p4, ([Click here|😉 I patched the fix but still having this problem.

Please advice, I think is the SAP NetWeaver server error and hope to get a fix.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After I debug every single part, I found the error come from ejbCreate the entity lookup part. I comment it then it working as normal. Still finding out why it unable to run at this server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure you have latest JAVA (JRE version).

J2ee_guest,j2ee_admin users not locked & admin roles given.

No firewall setting . Also check for log/trace files.

Please post system version/scenario run .

Regards

Nagaraju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using JRE 1.4.2_17-b06. SAP Netweaver 7.00 SP13.

I believe is not because of the locking or the firewall as it able to run in the first time.

Yesterday I create the similar application just to test the function by copy the partly code out, and it able to run. Just that this application can't. Furthermore I tested yesterday a lot of times... seem fine but it back to same after I restart the Instance.

Now I try to restart in OS level. Hope it helps.