cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Records are missing in KONV tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created an invoice and saved it.

In displaying mode, all the condition types are present but in print preview the condition types are missing.

Checked in the KONV table, the records for the condition types are missing.

I dont know why they are missing in the KONV table. And if missing how they are present in the invoce but absent in the print preview.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It cannot happen and is not possible.

You are doing some mistake while looking at KONV and if the values are not printing in the form, then there is some problem in the coding.

You have to use VBRK-KNUMV as KONV-KNUMV and then see the details.

If you want to see values at item level pricing, then apart from the above logic, use KONV-KPOSN as VBRK-POSNR.

Even after this if you are not finding values in KONV, please let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am looking in the same way. Entered the billing document number in VBRK. Copy the document condition number.

Entered this document condition number in Knov. Here I am seeing only one condition type ATX1. Condition type ZCB1 and ZF01 are missing whereas they are present in billing document. Please advice.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Where are these condition types ZF01, ZCB1 coming from. Are they coming from some other documents apart from sales order or delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client is into mining industry. These condition types were manually entered in the sales document. Then delivery is created through three way pegging. through this delivery the invoice is created. So these condition types ZF01, ZCB1 must be coming through the delivery, but it seems at the time of saving the invoice these condition types are not updated in the KONV tables.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may only have to debug and find out. As it is expected for the condition type to get updated in KONV if it is available in invoice document in display view. Please check in invoice in display mode VF03 if the condition types exist in the document. If yes, then please take the help of an ABAPer to debug it in change mode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether you have Delivery related billing or not if yes then check whether thease conditions are active or not in delivery