cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Change for Consignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have a situation where by there is a price change during a consignment process.

*_17/11/2010-Consingment Fill Up_

Material A-100 Unit

Price $15

*_20/11/2010-Consignment Fill Up_

Material A-100 Unit

Price $20

How do I configure the system that, when I do a consignment Issue for 150 Unit on the 25/11/2010, I should invoice as:

Price as on the 17/11/2010 is 100*$15 = $1500

Price as on the 20/11/2010 for the remaing 50 units is 50*$20 = $1000

So total to be invoice in the consignment issue is $2500

Is this possible?

Edited by: Saravanand Naiker on Nov 16, 2010 10:09 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to create 2 line items for this & give appropriate basic rates.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your feedback guys. Basically it's a simple solution, I just maintained the pricing date for each item line. So for the first item in consignment Issue, I key in the pricing date as of 17/11/2010 and the price is calculated as $13,50.

where else in the second line item, I maintain the pricing date as 20/11/2010 and will take the price of $20.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i understood your question:

as per standard functionality provided by SAP this might not be possible by taking one single material:

1. if you are using batch management implement LIFO strategy for your requriment.

2. other wise this goes to development part.

take pricing date into consideration VBKD-PRSDT & go back and check if any materials exists with previous pricing date if exists.

system has to inform you to take that materials first.

3. in simple terms create two materials for the same and process.

regards,

balajia

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assuming that your copy control to create issue sale order is to refer fill up proforma and not fill up order, I think, your requirement is a standard one only due to the fact that proforma will have different rate and accordingly, when you create issue sale order referencing the preceding document (proforma), system will consider these rates only.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi