cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to ckeck if a material is still blocked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Material has been removed from block a lot earlier. But that particular material is still not getting created in deliveries. I need to check if that material is still blocked. Where can i check that?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems,

you are requirement is why the material is not copying in delivery? & you are expecting whether material is blocked & hence not copying into delivery. There could be many other reasons for not copying.

Provide the message from the error log, when you create the delivery. if item is not copied you will find the reason in error log.

Tx:MM06- is used to set deletion flag for the material. If any X- distirbution chain status maintained in MMR, system will issue either warning or error message ( based Status customization).

Check the log , else provide your complete requirement.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use t.code MM02.

Enter the material number and select sales views.

Check the fields X-Distribution chain status and DChain-spec status. Both should be blank. The valid-from fields related to these should also be removed.

You can also check the status of the material by clicking on the i button near the material description.

If the material is locked, then at the top you can see a lock button, using which you can unlock.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer. Have checked in MM02 and there's no locking for the material. Can you gv me any other suggetions as to why the material is not seen in the delivery order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yasshh

What do you mean by blocking? Please clarify.

Are you talking about material statuses which Shivaram referred to.

Or material block during order creation (Availability Check)- where by you disallow creating two orders or deliveries for the same material at the same time. This is in config.

Or you talking about locked entries - SM12?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suspect that you talk about material availability check because you say that it is not copied to the deliveries. You can verify CO09 to see available stock, use rule B for delivery creation.

Kind regards

Witek Prawecki