cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calibration issue-reg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on test equipment caliberation.

So i created strategy, Plan with inspection point , inspection characteristics, schedule every things

when the cycle period reaches , system automatically created PM order wih release.

My issue is , i am not able to clear the inspection lot. It is having status "CRTD CHCR PSAG"

I checked , tasklist is assigned with MIC.

Can you suggest me what to do.

Regards

Karthikeyan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The equipment master's status can be updated by follow-up action which is defined in selected set code.

1) Transaction QS52

Check which follow-up action is defined in selected set code for usage decision.

SAP standard use follow-up action 'QM_PM'.

2) Which function module is assigned for follow-up action in configuration.

Customizing > Quality Management > Quality Inspection > Inspection Lot Completion > Define Follow-Up Actions

SAP standard use function module 'QFOA_OBJECT_STATUS_SET'

You can debugging with your ABAPer and find out why the equipment status is not updated when UD saved.

Regards

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the PM order creation date & date of cration of the task list( task list must be created before PM order & after euipment master creation)

&

Release the task list with status"Release"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have the inspection plan assigned to your lot ? if yes, then you might not flag the sampling procedure active in your MIC.

check it out

Mahee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, when I release the order, inspection lot is assigned to the order (status ILAS). I have activaed sampling procedure in MIIC

but while entering the sampling procdure i get below message

"Sampling procedure is not permitted for insp.point-related inspection"

Regards

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if u are usinf inspection point then u can only use sampling procedure which have 'Plant maintenance' indicator set.

use this type to sampling procedure in inspection plan and attach it to ur equipment. go to qa02 and attach this inspection plan to inspectio lot and save. inspection lot will be released

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks , Plan released.

But when I accepted the results and Post UD (ready for use) and saved, the equipment status shows (NPRT) not ready for use

regards

Karthikeyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually this depends upon how u have configured ur user status profile.

in ud screen click on 'information' button (blue color) here change the NPRT to 'Ready for use'. then u can post UD.

TRY AND CHECK.