cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning contexts

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a scenario where I am combining mulitple lines of different orders into order level specific FCC. I roll up all the lines of particular orders and then create a target structure of multiple orders with their multiple lines it it. The issue is when I roll up to the header level I am having issues with assigning partner functions at header level for differnet orders. I am able to get the context right with respect to the order level details but it seems to miss when it comes to these partner functions. Is there a way ( I am not sure if I am thinking right) to assign a context to a queue? I have the context with respect to the order. So I need to assign the same context to the partner functions to tie them to that order.. Or can I just fetch my partner fn based on the final order number output..

Teresa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Can you please provide sample source and target structure. It will be easy to understand your query.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Source :

<Orderno>111</Orderno>

<Partner>Damon</Partner>

<Lineno>1</Lineno>

<Address>36 Rooster Way</Address>

<Orderno>111</Orderno>

<Partner>Damon</Partner>

<Lineno>2</Lineno>

<Address>36 Rooster Way</Address>

<Orderno>112</Orderno>

<Partner>Simon</Partner>

<Lineno>1</Lineno>

<Address>98 Flemingo Way</Address>

<Orderno>113</Orderno>

<Partner>Gillian</Partner>

<Lineno>1</Lineno>

<Address>11112 Clemens Way</Address>

Target:

111 Damon 36 Rooster Way

112 Simon 98 Flamingo Way

113 Gillian 11112 Clemens Way

In the source there are 2 lines for Order number 11. They need to be rolled up into a single line. I am able to derive order info based on node functions. But the partner info context does not fall into the same way. When I see the display queue for partners it is Damon, Damon, Simon, Gillian instead of Damon, Simon, Gillian. Hence the output 112 has the address repeated as of 111 because of context. I am a lot confused here. Please advise.

Teresa

pedro_baroni3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Teresa,

You can use Node Functions in the field "Partner" as below:

1- source field "Partner"

2- source field "Orderno" -> SplitByValue [Value Changed]

3- (1) and (2) -> formatByExample

4- (3) -> target field Partner

Best Regards.

Answers (0)