cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Drop Down Webi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a webi report which will be eventually be added as a dashboard object. In the webi report I show bar charts of the call types of different facilities. There are 14 different facilities and for each facility we show different type of call types. Now for a facility different call types are calculated using a sub query at the Universe level. On the webi report I have 14 queries for the 14 different call types ...what I need to do is provide a drop box so that user can select for month for which the user wants to see the call types ....at presnet my webi report shows data for all months summed up ...but the requirements are such that the user needs to select the month for which to view the results ......i have set up the required granularity to include it in the universe query....I need to know how can we have drop down boxes so that user can select the month to view data ...

Please let me know on this

Thank You,

boe user

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have two options to do this, one is you can add a Query filter in query panel and put user PROMPT for that filter ( month ), now every time you refresh the report, you will be asked choose the month and run query.

The second is enable the report filter option in report toolbar, there you can drag the month object to filter area, it will turn into a DROP DOWN list box where the viewer can select the month. This is Report Filter option where you can select only one option at a time, but the query filter you can have multiple selections and relations.

Thanks,

dineshkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Other option is using Input Controls.